Thursday 6 October 2011

Decision.

When should I quit smoking a cigarette?

Many friends of mine  told me thatI should quit a cigarette ASAP. But quit smoking is very difficult. Because I smoke for 7years.
If I quit smoking cigarette I'll have advantages and disadvantages.
At first advantage is healthy.If I quit smoking my skin, lungs  will be nice.
Second I can save money. When I lived in Korea I used to smoke one box of cigarette every day. So If I did't smoke maybe I can save a lot of money until now.
Third I can get rid of smoke smell. All smoker has a bad smell. Many people said to me that you have a disgusting smell when you come to me.

But it has a disadvantage to me
I tried to quit smoking many times, But I gave up many times. Because when I quited a smoking my feel was very nervous and sensitive. So I fight many many times and made a many arguement. because of withdrawal symptom

So I think I'll smoke cigarette until when I go back to Korea.It's better for me. Because I'm living Ireland without family and my friend. So If I quit now maybe I'll be depressed.

Not Finished yet.

1 comment:

  1. You should read Alan Carr's book. I think it's called Stop Smoking or EasyWay. But it works. Read it in English. You are supposed to smoke while you are reading it. It's good.

    ReplyDelete